Shizun. I t s u m o T o m o d a c h i.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're friends and we have fun singing together!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions

Go down 
+4
Aimon
Hannamon
Michimon
SarangAimon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SarangAimon

SarangAimon

Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Empty
PostSubject: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

So... is anybody else swimming in a sea of tears? T____T
Back to top Go down
Michimon

Michimon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Me! Me! Me!! T.T
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-luv-girl.blogspot.com/
Hannamon

Hannamon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am

I was. Then I started thinking things and....

There has always been graduations on Momusu and there will always be. Better to get used to it.8D

It makes me sad these girls are going though. Ok, Eri has a skin problem, which sucks, but she has been here for a while already. I hope she gets better soon.;o; <3

But JunLin graduation makes me SAD. Like, REALLY SAD. Tsunku added them to group as "foreign students" some years ago hoping to push Momusu to chinese market, then figured out it didn't work, made them backround dancers with no solos and then decided to send them back to China. Just WHUT? I feel bad for them.;w; Tsunku never thought them as actual Momusu members, they were just foreign students.

And Momusu lost a lot of personality AGAIN. 5-nin (6-nin?) Momusu sounds kinda empty. I hope Tsunku changes his mind and adds a lot of new members now!8D

Those were my thoughts. LET'S DISCUSS!8D I bet Pwnmon will be all happy when she gets to know about it, since Eri's leaving.
Back to top Go down
Michimon

Michimon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am

5 nin~~

Why Pwnmon will happi when seeing tis??
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-luv-girl.blogspot.com/
SarangAimon

SarangAimon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 am

Eri was nvr my favorite, but she was also nvr my least favorite... i started to see her "miryoku" when I watched the old HArmoni, then the new Harmoni@... i saw how much she changed XD

as for JunLin, well as a foreigner myself, i was SO HAPPY to see chinese members in MoMusu! i'm so sad... T_____T

so is it time for korean members yet? i rly need to go to tokyo, like, NOW. XD
Back to top Go down
Aimon

Aimon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 am

I can't believe in that O.o''' whyyyy. I mean. Eri is too good to leave Momusu.
They wont be able to perform 6th gen songs anymooore.. without amazing Eri MM wont look and sound so great O.o'
Um, as for Jun.. I really appreciate this girl , you know why?
Because of her amazing humor and vocal-range. ;3 I used to hate her for the beginning but she seems to be an amazing person and singer .. as for me XD
About Lin.. i'm even kinda glad that she's leaving XD I hate her face, her voice, (though she can sing really well, not denying) her moves, her humor, her personality, her EVERYTHING! XDD

And yes.. I hope Sayumi and Aika will improve to get higher in MM.
Cuz Now , they just suck. And i'm excited about Gen 9th! ;D
I hope Tsunku wont make mistakes like he used to do, and new generation will match MM and sing wellXD
Back to top Go down
http://sweetkyandii.wordpress.com
Ayumon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Ahh I'm not happy about this.. Since JunJun and LinLin are the newest members, and Eri's not really the oldest either, I think it doesn't make sense for them to be leaving now. I mean, Risa and Takahashi have been in momusu for like, a billion years >.< But, I guess that's since the rest of the group just isn't strong enough to manage without Takahashi and Risa's leads.. Hopefully the 9th generation auditions will bring in some great talent capable of leading the group- not just more background singers/dancers like Sayumi, Aika, Junjun and Linlin.

I also think Sayumi should have graduated by now >.< She's been there forever too, and she's not even good, she's just cute. About Aika.. idk. Maybe she should leave too, since she's not getting enough spotlight for me to decide whether she's crap or not.

So yeah.. I guess I'm looking forward to seeing who the new auditions will bring to MM (and hoping they're not crap)
Back to top Go down
PWNMON

PWNMON

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 am

Hannamon wrote:
Those were my thoughts. LET'S DISCUSS!8D I bet Pwnmon will be all happy when she gets to know about it, since Eri's leaving.

THANKS. No, I'm depressed because LinLin has the best vocals ever and she and Jun are being forced to leave. As for Eri, I'm not saddened any, but I do honestly feel bad for her with her whole skin condition and stuff. That's got to hard on her
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/talentlessloser
Ayamon

Ayamon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I saw on Yo!Pro that it may gain about 5,6 members.... they think,.. He said mass adding or something?? O_o
Back to top Go down
Ayumon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 pm

I don't think that many.. Maybe four, to replace Koharu, Eri, Junjun, Linlin, or maybe five to bring the number of members to ten.
Back to top Go down
Sayumon

Sayumon

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 pm

WE NEEED MOAR MM MEMBERS. I'M LIKE SICK OF THEM ALL NAO. NEED A NEW LINE UP PLEASE D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions   Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eri,Jun,Lin graduation+9th gen. auditions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shizun. I t s u m o T o m o d a c h i. :: Shizun :: ENJOY FUN.-
Jump to: